Velocity Advantage Swimming Starting Blocks
- The SR Smith Velocity Avdantage starting blocks soon available & will be sent on a 5 to 10 day delivery service!
- 2.01 KGS
Velocity Advantage Swimming Starting Blocks from S.R. Smith
Easily fitted to the pool bulkhead.
Featuring strong fibreglass footboards with track start wedge on an HDPE composite base, Velocity Advantage swimming starting blocks are ideally suited for bulkheads. The marine grade HDPE composite base will easily mount to the swimming pool deck or bulkhead with minimal drilling.
Designed for fast, solid starts
The Velocity Advantage Starting Blocks are the next generation of starting blocks designed to accommodate fast solid starts. The fibreglass footboard provides strength and is mounted to a marine grade HDPE composite base. Custom colour treads and team/club logos are available on the sand tread footboard models. Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and regulations.
- 16” (41cm) height makes it well suited for bulkheads & end walls with 8” to 13.5” (20cm 42cm) deck to water heights
- The 28” x 32” (71cm x 81cm) footboard surface is available with True Tread or sand tread.
- Track start wedge, adjustable to 5 positions, easily tucks under the footboard
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA*, USMS & USAS competition pool rules & regulations
- Patent pending integral backstroke start ledge is adjustable to five positions in accordance with FINA standards
- Three built in backstroke handholds – two centre positions & one on each side
- Custom colours & logos available on sand tread footboards
- Colorado & Daktronics timing system compatible